- "Working [during] the weekend" by Loverboy - Obviously wrong, but what I'm doing right now
- "She Works Hard for the [right for gainful employment]" by Donna Summer - actually this was the Cuban version when they were fighting batista
- "Takin' Care of [grandma]" by BTO - Duh duh, duh duh... TAKING CARE OF GRANDMA!
- "Working Class [Nero]" by John Lennon - oh man I actually want to hear that song so bad
- "9 [til] 5" by Dolly Parton - A strange song about 4:51 PM.
- "Welcome to the [Shark] Week" by Elvis Costello - This really should be Shark Week's theme song
- "A Hard Day's [Journey into Night]" by the Beatles - A long awaited Eugene O'Neill/Paul McCartney mash up.
BACK TO WORK FOR ME!!!